Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Brileys gonna be a big sister!!








Great news! After 3 misscarriages we finally have a baby with a heartbeat! I found out around 3 weeks and 5 days and have been keeping it in all this time! We are 2 months pregnant today!!! The infertility specialist said there is a 98 percent success rate at this point and that doesnt change at 12 weeks so there is no point in keep the news to ourselves anymore! So keep praying like we are that this baby will continue to be healthy. Here are the pics from today. He/She is growing really well and has a heart rate of 170.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sad I didn't get to see yall this weekend :( When are yall coming back? Thanksgiving? Christmas? Tomorrow? I hope soon! I am so excited about this sweet baby and cannot wait to meet him or her! We love you all!

    ReplyDelete